Lars Johansson's homepage
I am an associate professor of mechanics at the Division of Mechanics, Linköping University. I teach several courses, with a slant towards introductory and intermediate rigid body dynamics. My research interests have included elastostatic contact problems including wear (J. Tribology, 116 (1994) 247-254), rigid body dynamics (Comp. Meth. Appl. Mech. Eng. 191 (2001) 239-254, J. Dyn. Syst. Meas. Cont. 123 (2001) 719-722). Recently, I have developed an interest in biomechanics (Comp. Meth. Biomech. Biomed. Eng. 14 (2011) 305-318).
TeachingMy courses are:
- Mechanics, Second Course (TMME19, in swedish)
- Flight Dynamics (TMME50 taught in english in the autumn and TMME55 taught in swedish in the spring)
- Mechanics second course for Yi (TMME32, in swedish)
- Classical Mechanics (graduate course)
- Solid Mechanics - Design Criteria (TMHL24, in swedish).
- Dynamics (TMME13, in swedish)
- Engineering Mechanics (TMME27, in swedish)
- Biomechanics (TMMS07, in english)