Refereed Journal Articles
- Holmberg E, Thore C-J and Klarbring A. A game theory approach for robust topology optimization with uncertain loading. Structural and Multidisciplinary Optimization. 2016
- Thore C-J. Multiplicity of the maximum eigenvalue in structural optimization problems. Structural and Multidisciplinary Optimization, 53(5):961-965, 2016
- Sharifimajd B, Thore C-J and Stålhand J. Simulating Uterine Contraction by Using a Multiphysics Model, Biomechanics and Modeling in Mechanobiology, 15(3):497-510, 2016.
- P. Olin, S. B. Lindström and L. Wågberg Trapping of Water Drops by Line-Shaped Defects on Superhydrophobic Surfaces
- E. Holmberg, C.-J. Thore and A. Klarbring Worst-case topology optimization of self-weight loaded structures using semi-definite programming Structural and Multidisciplinary Optimization, 2015.
- A. Klarbring Design optimization based on state problem functionals. Structural and Multidisciplinary Optimization, 2015.
- A. Klarbring, B. Torstenfelt, G Satha Nutrient modulated structural design with application to growth and degradation. Zeitschrift für Angewandte Mathematik und Mechanik (ZAMM), 2015.
- S. B. Lindström, G. Satha, and A. Klarbring. Extension of Murray's law including nonlinear mechanics of a composite artery wall. Biomech. Model. Mechan., 2015.
- E. Lundström, K. Simonsson, D. Gustafsson, T. Månsson, A load history dependent model for fatigue crack propagation in Inconel 718 under hold time conditions. Engineering Fracture Mechanics., 2014. In press.
- M. Segersäll, J.J. Moverare, D. Leidermark, K. Simonsson, Creep and stress relaxation anisotropy of a single-crystal superalloy. Metallurgical and Materials Transactions A: Physical Metallurgy and Materials Science., 2014. In press.
- D. Leidermark;, M. Segersäll. Modelling of thermomechanical fatigue stress relaxation in a single-crystal nickel-base superalloy. Computational Materials Science., 2014. In press.
- J. Andrić, S. B. Lindström, S. Sasic, and H. Nilsson. Rheological properties of dilute suspensions of rigid and flexible fibers. J. Non-Newtonian Fluid Mech., 212:36-46, 2014.
- C. Carrick, S. B. Lindström, P. T. Larsson, and L. Wågberg. Lightweight, highly compressible, noncrystalline cellulose capsules. J. Non-Newtonian Fluid Mech., 30(26), 7635-7644, 2014. In press.
- C-J Thore and A. Klarbring. Static and Dynamic Problem Formulations for Design Optimization. Structural and multidisciplinary optimization, -, -, 2014.
- C-J Thore. Optimal design of Neuro-Mechanical Oscillators with Stability Constraints. Journal of Applied Mathematics and Mechanics (ZAMM), -, -, 2014.
- S. B. Lindström, L. Johansson, and N. R. Karlsson. Metastable states and activated dynamics in thin-film adhesion to patterned surfaces. Phys. Rev. E, 89, 062401, 2014.
- G. Satha, S. B. Lindström, and A. Klarbring. A goal function approach to remodeling of arteries uncovers mechanisms for growth instability. Biomech. Model. Mechan., 13(6):1243-1259, 2014.
- E. Holmberg, B. Torstenfelt, A. Klarbring, Fatigue constrained topology optimization, Structural and Multidisciplinary Optimization, 50(2), 207-219, 2014.
Page responsible: Lena Sundling
Last updated: 2016-11-24